Aqueduct Racetrack (nicknamed the Big A) is a thoroughbred horse-racing facility and racino in Ozone Park, Queens, New York. Its racing meets usually are from late October/early November through April.
Aqueduct is the only racetrack located within New York City limits, and houses the New York Racing Association's headquarters. The track has seating capacity of 17,000 but total capacity of 40,000.
The track has its own station—Aqueduct Racetrack station—on the New York City Subway, served by the IND Rockaway Line (A) train. It is only open from 11 am to 7 pm on days when the track is open.
- In Lucky Number Slevin in the beginning of the movie the father and son are at Aqueduct Racetrack.
- There is a scene with Aqueduct Racetrack in the movie A Bronx Tale.
- A scene from A Shock to the System was filmed in the old Aqueduct Raceway Station.
- Felix and Oscar in an episode of "The Odd Couple" go to Aqueduct.
- The Sopranos episode "Pie-O-My" features a number of scenes at the racetrack