This 7 day package lets you experience the best of the “Northern Safari Circuit” taking you to Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire Park. Enjoy the outdoors on this wonderful camping style safari that will fit your budget. The trip starts from Arusha a fascinating city which is surrounded by some of Africa's most famous national parks. The first day we proceed to Lake Manyara National Park which is known for the flamingos that inhabit the lake. Over 400 bird species inhabit the park and visitors can expect to see upwards of 100 different species of bird on any day. Leopards, lions, elephants, blue monkeys, dik-dik, gazelle, hippo, giraffe, impala, and more inhabit the park and many can be seen throughout the year. We proceed from Lake Manyara National Park on the second day to Serengeti National Park. The Serengeti is one of the ten natural travel wonders of the world and is most famous for its annual migration of over one and a half million wildebeest and 250,000 zebra. The last stop on this trip is the Ngorongoro Crater which is not actually a crater but a large, unbroken, unflooded volcanic caldera. Aside from herds of zebra, gazelle, and wildebeest, the crater is home to the "big five" of rhinoceros, lion, leopard, elephant, and buffalo. We spend the last day touring Tarangire Park famous for its huge number of elephants, baobab trees and tree climbing lions.
- Transport to the parks and back
- Park entry fees
- Camping fees
- Camping Supplies: Meals Tents
- Safari driver/guide
- All transfers according to itinerary
- The safari will be with an english speaking safari driver/guide and safari camping cook
- The above safari is a private safari for just your group (PRIVATE SAFARI)
- Our fleet of custom built, 4x4 Safari Land Cruisers are the best safari vehicles in Tanzania. We limit passengers in each vehicle so everyone has a window seat and plenty of space, and fully retractable roofs allow 360 degree wildlife observation.
- Our regular safaris are guaranteed to depart with a minimum of two persons.
- Our Tanzanian guides are experienced naturalists. They know the park rangers and keep in touch with them regularly, so they always have the inside track on where to find the most exciting wildlife.