You will be transferred from your hotel to the west bank where your tour begins.
The West Bank of Luxor was used as a funerary complex of the ancient Egyptians. The Valley of the Kings is the ancient cemetery of the pharaohs of the New Kingdom and is hidden in the limestone hills of Gurna. Your visit includes entry to 3 tombs, however if you wish to see either the tomb of Tutankhamun or Ramses 6 there is an additional ticket cost.
Visit the temple of Queen Hatshepsut with its unique design - the only temple in Egypt built in terrace formation into the cliff face. The relief sculpture within the temple recites the tale of the divine birth of a female pharaoh - the first of its kind, along with the first commercial trading expedition to the ancient land of Punt (today's Somalia).
The Colossi of Memnon on Luxor's west bank are the only remaining standing statues fronting the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III and show the pharaoh sitting on his throne.
Enjoy a photo stop at the feet of the colossal before been escorted back to your hotel .to end your tour .
¿Qué está incluido?
• Academic Egyptologist speaking guide during tour
• Transportation by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
• Mineral water and soft drinks on board vehicle
• Kids under 6 for free-and kids under 12 are 50% off tour price.
• Shopping tours during the tour in Luxor bazaars
• Service charges and taxes included in tour price
Cubierto de destinoEgipto