The Château de Failloux (Castle of Failloux) was built in the 18th century in northeastern France. It is located in the commune of Jeuxey in the Vosges département, France, a few kilometers from the historical center of Épinal. The castle takes its name from the local hamlet, Grande Failloux. Etymologically, the term "Failloux" derives from the unusual abundance of deciduous trees in an area generally dominated by coniferous trees.
Although falling within the administrative area of the commune of Jeuxey, the site of Failloux is isolated from the village and is located closer to the town of Épinal. The castle entrance has an ornamental wrought-iron gate designed by the workshops of Jean Lamour, who built the gates of the Place Stanislas in Nancy, in France. The site of Faillouox is steeped in five centuries of history. The first recorded mention of the site can be traced back to the year 1445.
Although historians have been unable to establish an exact date for the construction of the castle, extant documents including a letter from the Duke of Lorraine, Francis III, dated July 3, 1736, and setting it up as fief of Failloux, confirm that a manor house was among the properties of Francois-Léopold Masson, who thus became the first lord of Failloux. The features of manor house are similar to those common to many 18th-century stately homes and comprises two dovecotes, a bell-tower, outbuildings, and a park.