Bevagna is a town and comune in the central part of the Italian province of Perugia, (Umbria), in the flood plain of the Topino river. Bevagna is 25 km (15 mi) SE of Perugia, 8 km west of Foligno, 7 km north-north-west of Montefalco, 16 km south of Assisi and 15 km (9 mi) north-west of Trevi. The city was originally an Etruscan-Oscan settlement. Around 80-90 BC it became a Roman municipium, called Mevania. In the 3rd-4th centuries AD it was probably an episcopal see and, after the Lombard conquest, the seat of a gastald in the Duchy of Spoleto.
- Palazzo dei Consoli, known from 1187, with Teatro F. Torti (1886)
- Romanesque church of S. Michele Arcangelo (12th-13th centuries)
- Romanesque church of S. Silvestro (1195).
- Church of Sant'Agostino (1316).
- Church of San Nicolò.
- Church of Santa Maria in Laurenzia, built in the 13th century and later enlarged.
- Church of San Vincenzo (known from the 12th century).
- The medieval walls.
- Ruins of a Roman Temple.
- Ruins of a Roman Theater.
- Roman Therme with mosaics of marine life.
- Castle of Cantalupo.
- Castle of Castelbuono.
- Church of Limigiano.
- Castle of Torre del Colle.