Montevarchi is a town and comune in the province of Arezzo, Tuscany, Italy. The town of Montevarchi sprang up around 1100, near to a fortified Benedictine monastery founded by bishop Elempert of Arezzo.
- Collegiata di San Lorenzo. The foundation of the Collegiate Church of St. Lawrence dates back to the 13th century.
- Church of Santa Maria al Giglio. The construction was begun in 1589 after a series of miracles attributed to the fresco that now is above the main altar.
- Chiostro di Cennano. The Cloister of Cennano was formerly part of the Franciscan convent of San Ludovico suppressed on 1808. Typically Tuscan, it has the date 1471 carved in one of the capitals. The door of the cloister is dated 1522.
- The Holy Milk Relic Chapel or Della Robbia Temple was reconstructed in 1973 in the Museum of Collegiata to house the recovered original 15th century ceramic sculptures by Andrea della Robbia, removed from the church in 1709 and walled up for two centuries in the sacristy.
- Accademia Valdarnese del Poggio Library. The Library of the Academy, founded in 1805, contains 20,000 volumes, various incunabula and manuscripts including a valuable 15th century copy of The Decameron.
- Museo Paleontologico. The Paleontology Museum is housed in the ex-Franciscan convent of San Ludovico. The museum hosts about 1600 fossils with samples of flora and fauna. Nearly all the fossils come from the Upper Valdarno area and date back to a period of time between upper Pliocene and lower Pleistocene. The poster for the exhibition is the original one made in 1819 by Georges Cuvier.
- Museo d'Arte Sacra. The Museum of Sacred Arts of the Collegiate Church of San Lorenzo houses sculptures, frescoes, crafted gold objects, ornaments, relics and manuscripts. Of particular interest are the liturgical objects commissioned by the local Holy Milk Brotherhood and notably the ceramic sculpture by Andrea della Robbia.
- Museo Ernesto Galeffi. This museum is dedicated to the artist for whom it is named who died in 1986 and hosts a huge collection of Galeffi's works donated to the community, housed in a villa donated by the Galeffi-Benini family. The museum, opened in 2001, holds sixty sculptures, ten paintings and over two thousands drawings.
- SPACE. Is Prada's outlet store that is adjacent to the Prada Factory. Many tourists visit this store on a daily basis to take advantage of discounted prices.