Pontassieve is a comune in the Province of Florence in the Italian region Tuscany, located about 14 km east of Florence, nearby Fiesole, at the confluence of the Arno and Sieve rivers.
- Church of Sant'Eustachio, at Acone, also referred to as Sant'Eustachio in Jerusalem, used to be the mother church of the vast Acone parish.
- Church of Santa Maria, also at Acone. Its foundation dates to 925. Protectors of the church were, among many, the Donati family and the San Matteo Hospital in Florence.
- Church of Sant'Andrea, at Doccia. Mentioned for the first time in 1024 in official Vatican papers by bishop Ildebrand, as a property of San Miniato al Monte monastery.
- Pieve of San Giovanni, at Rèmole, dating to 955. It was head of a parish extending on both sides of the Arno river.
- Pieve of Santi Gervasio e Martino, at Lobaco. The old church, dedicated to San Gervasio is located in Alpiniano, and dates back to the 11th century.
- Sanctuary of Madonna delle Grazie. This sanctuary is also known as "Madonna del Sasso" because of a series of apparitions of the Virgin Mary in 1484. The building was erected in 1490, taking the place of a medieval oratory.
- Church of San Martino at Molin del Piano, first documented in the 13th century. It was owned by the bishop of Fiesole and the Saltarelli family.
- Pieve of San Lorenzo, at Montefiesole. Existing since 1190 but transormed into a parish in 1461, it lies next to the ruins of the castle belonging to the bishop of Florence, who ruled these lands.
- Prepository of San Michele Arcangelo, documented since the beginning of the 13th century. Completely rebuilt in the 18th century, it was consecrated in 1788.
- Church of Santi Martino e Giusto, at Quona. Originally dedicated to San Martino, later called San Giusto after the first church was demolished.
- Church of Santa Brigida, in Pontassieve town. Built, according to tradition, on the cave chosen by the saint for meditation in the 10th century, it has been enlarged throughout the 16th-17th centuries and largely restored and modified in 1938 and 1954.
- Church of San Giovanni Battista at Monteloro. Documented since 1102, the small building lies next to the ruins of the eponymous castle, which was, since the 9th century, a fief of the Fiesole bishop.
- Villa Martelli, at Gricigliano in the località of Sieci. It has been converted into a seminary of The Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest (Institutum Christi Regis Summi Sacerdotis) and of Sisters Adorers of the Royal Heart of Jesus Christ Sovereign Priest.