Sassari is an Italian city. It is the second-largest city of Sardinia in terms of population with about 130,000 inhabitants, or about 300,000 including the greater metropolitan area. Being one of the oldest cities on the island, it contains a considerable collection of art.
- Archeological site of Monte d'Accoddi - a unique prehistoric monument with a Step pyramid construction.
- The Pisan City Walls - That in the 13th century surrounded the city with 36 towers (which at the moment only 6 remains)
- The Catalan-Aragonese Castle - Named Castello di Sassari, demolished in 1877, whose ruins, including some rooms, the basement, and part of a tower were rediscovered in 2008.
- The church of St. Peter in Silki - Built in the 12th century but renovated in the 17th century.
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele - Is the main street of the medieval town, surrounded by interesting buildings of different ages.
- The Cathedral of St. Nicholas of Bari - Built in the 13th century and enlarged in Catalan Gothic style from 1480.
- The church and monastery of Santa Maria di Bètlem (13th-19th century).
- The Church of the Most Blessed Trinity - Contains a beautiful picture by an unknown artist of the Quattrocento.
- Palazzo D'Usini - Most important example of civilian architecture of the Renaissance period in Sardinia.
- The Fountain of the Rosello - Built in 1606 by Genoese craftsmen.
- University Palace (17th-20th century) - Originally a Jesuit school.
- The Ducal Palace - Current Town Hall, 1775–1806, built for the Duke of the Asinara in the 18th century.
- Piazza d'Italia (19th century) - Is the main square in Sassari.
- National Archaeological and Ethnographic "G.A. Sanna" Museum
- National Pinacotheca "Mus'A"
- Historical Museum of "Brigata Sassari"
- Museum of Science and Technology (it is constituted by many collections located in several university faculties: mineralogical, botanic, Entomological, zoological, anatomical collection "Luigi Rolando", physics and agronomic collection)
- Ethnographic Museum "Francesco Bande"
- Contemporary Art Museum "Masedu"
- Museum and Treasury of the Cathedral
- Museum of History of Sassari
- Museum of Sassari's Diocese
- Museum of Candelieri
- Mario Sironi art collection
- Art gallery "Giuseppe Biasi"
- Pavilion of Sardinian handicraft EXPO "I.S.O.L.A."