Villafranca di Verona is a town and comune in the province of Verona in the Veneto, Northern Italy. The position on the ancient via Postumia and the perpendicular intersection structure of its roads suggests that the city had Roman origins.
- Castle, built from 1199. One of its tower has stones coming from an arch entitled to the Roman emperor Tiberius. The castle was destroyed several times, but was rebuilt by the Republic of Venice, until it was abandoned in 1450.
- Church of Disciplina or of Visitazione (15th century). Donated by the Count Giorgio Maffei in 1499 to the Confraternity of Disciplinati, it has a Baroque façade and houses the "Mortorio", recently restored, a group of 9 wooden statues showing Jesus Christ, Nicodemus, Joseph of Arimatea, Mary, Mary of Cleofa, Mary Betania, Mary Magdalene and the former owner of the Church.
- San Rocco Church (15th century). It houses frescoes from the school of Domenico Morone.
- Church of San Giovanni della Paglia (15th century), built for the Knights of Malta. Today it is a private church.
- Cathedral (17th century), dedicated to Sts. Peter and Paul.
- Serraglio (14th century), a defensive wall built from the Scaliger to protect the south eastern side of the territory, now in ruins. Started by Mastino II in 1345 and completed by Cangrande II in 1355, it was 13 kilometers long, with defensive towers, and followed the course of river Tione.
- Bottagisio Palace, location of the Peace Treaty signing.