A lifetime experience. There's a revolutionary inside of all of us!
Reccommended by LONELY PLANET. Author's choice
Let´s see if you're rrreally smart!
Quizz: What does Rachmaninov have to do with Che Guevara?
Cubahostel is located in the very same building where the famous composer Rachmaninov has lived and worked. Years later, it was made a Socialist Communalka. Nowadays, it is the right choice for those looking for budget prices in the very heart of St Petersburg.
Best cost benefit rate since you are witin walking distance to the Hermitage, and just behind Kazan Cathedral. A 3 minute walk from the subway - the famous Nevsky Prospect.
Art, history and Russian culture with a few shots of vodka to spice!
So, if you are rrreally smart, Cubahostel is the place for you!
The best lesson from Socialism is sharing!
That's why our team is always keen to go out with our guests.
Mainly to the places and parties that are NOT in the guidebooks,
sharing experiences from a local point of view.
Order your invitation to Russia the easiest way - with us!
In that case, you'll your get registration on arrival and for FREE.
Your visa can also be registered directly at the hostel
even if your invitation hadn't been issued by us.
This last option will cost 300 RUR,
but it will save a lot of your time.
FREE OF CHARGE
City MAPs GRATIS
Pocket Guide GRATIS
Hair Dryer GRATIS
Iron/ Board GRATIS
Hot Tea GRATIS
Car Parking GRATIS
SPECIAL comrade BAR-SERVICE * a shot of vodka for FREE *
CubaHostel is located at:
4th floor, 5, Kazanskaya str., Saint Petersburg, Russia, 191186
Code for the door from street: 41
From Pulkovo 1 (the Domestic terminal:
- Take a bus 39 to the nearest metro station Moskovskaya. Then you will need to buy a metro token and travel 7 stops by metro directly to metro station Nevskiy Prospect.
From Pulkovo 2 (international terminal):
- Take a bus 13 to the nearest metro station Moskovskaya. Then you will need to buy a metro token and travel 7 stops by metro directly to metro station Nevskiy Prospect. (Taxis cost around 40 USD (about 1100 roubles) from both airports (Pulkovo 1 and Pulkovo 2) to the city center.
Buses and minibuses cost 1-2 USD (21-45 roubles).
From Moskovsky Vokzal (Moscow Train Station):
- You can choose between land transport and underground.
- trolley bus (any routs) along Nevsky Prospect - 2 stops. Underground:
- Choose the green color line and take one stop to Gostiny Dvor.
Breakfast Included, Internet Access, Laundry, Airport Pick Up, Bicycle Hire, Linen Included, Credit Cards Accepted, Bar, Towels, Security Lockers, Luggage Storage, Telephone/Fax Facilities, 24 hour reception, Travel Desk/Travel Info, Common Room, Bike Parking, Free Carpark, Breakfast Not Included, 24 Hour Check In