The Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit is a motor racing racing circuit on Phillip Island, Victoria, Australia. The circuit was opened in 1956.
In 2006 and 2007, Phillip Island hosted the grand finale of the V8 Supercars Championship Series, as well as a regular MotoGP and Superbike round. In 2008, Phillip Island hosted the L&H 500, replacing Sandown as the host track of V8 Supercar's 500 km race.A multi-million dollar re-development was undertaken in late 2006 by the Linfox Group, who now own the track. The new facilities will also feature a karting circuit.
- Australian Grand Prix
- Australian motorcycle Grand Prix
- Superbike World Championship
- Australian Manufacturers' Championship
- Australian Touring Car Championship
- V8 Supercar Championship Series
- Australian Drivers' Championship
4.445 km (2.762 mi)
1:24.221 (Simon Wills, Reynard 94D Holden, 2000, Formula 4000)
10.6 km (6.5 mi)
4:49.4 (Bill Thompson, Bugatti Type 37A, 1932)
5.3 km (3.3 mi)