Inani Beach (also Enani Beach) is an 18-kilometre-long (11 mi) sea beach in Ukhia Upazila of Cox's Bazar District, Bangladesh. It has a nice view having a lot of coral stone. This coral stones look green and live in summer or in rainy season. But if someone want to enjoy to look a lot of coral stone then one should go there in winter.
Way to go:
To get here, take a bus to Teknaf and get off at Court Bazar (30 km), a tiny village 2 km before Ukhia. From there, you can rickshaw or tempo west to the beach, 10 km away. If you're headed for the guesthouse, ask the rickshaw driver to let you off at the tiny village of Sonarpara. From there, walk south until you reach the guesthouse. Alternatively, hire a CNG scooter/jeep from Cox's Bazar to take you directly to Inani using the scenic beach route.
One can hire a CNG scooter for 5–6 hours at a cost of 500 tk . A CNG scooter offers you a package inclusive Doria nogor, Himchhori and Inani beach. You can go there and can stay 1hr at every spot. After finishing visiting one will be returned so.
- Backdrop of lush green hills rising on the east.
- The sea stretching out endless to the west.
- Unusual shaped rock and coral boulders scattered lavishly in the beach and through the sea.
- Fringed with tall palm trees swaying gently in the breeze .
- Seashells of different colours, shapes, and sizes are found along here .
- Calm lagoon which is wonderful for the little ones to paddle in .
- Getting on the rock & coral boulders with the waves washing up on the shore around you, will be an extremely therapeutic experience. Beachcombing.
- Shark free water is suitable for sea bathing.
Every year numerous foreign and local tourists come here to spend their leisure in Inani Beach. However, it lacks several amenities that visitors can expect. It is wise to take a packed lunch and water with you when you visit the beach. But those people who have taken the time to explore the beach can testify that its beauty and cool breeze far outweighs anything it might be lacking in amenities. When visiting Inani Beach, ensure you have camera along to capture the amazing sight of the sun setting over the sea.