- 4 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- 3 nights Hotel accommodation in Tibet on B/B basis.
- Tibet visa, road permit and Travel Permit.
- English speaking guide in Nepal sightseeing and during Tibet Tour.
- Surface transportation as per itinerary in Nepal.
- Surface transportation as per itinerary in Tibet.
- All sightseeing in Tibet as per Itinerary.
- Staff's daily wages and Insurance if required.
- All entry fees of Monasteries in Tibet side.
- Cultural Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight reconfirmation and visa extension (if necessary).
- Our service charges.
The city of Lhasa is located in the southern part of the Tibetan high plateau at an altitude of 3650m above sea level and on roughly the same longitude as Cairo. The valley in which Lhasa is situated is former by the river Kyichu, a tributary of the Tsangpo (which is known as the Brahmaputra in India). The dominant peaks surrounding Lhasa range between 4400m and 5300m above sea level.
The city itself is build on a plain of marshy grounds, dominated by the three hills, Marpori ("Red Mountain"), Chakpori ("Iron Mountain") and Barmari ("Rabbit Mountain"). The Lhasa valley is sheltered from the harsh winds that roam much of the Tibetan plateau, and the city benefits from a microclimate that can be termed moderate. Recent maximum summer daytime temperature was 28 degrees Celsius, wintertime temperatures average -15 degrees Celsius at night. The air is extremely dry throughout most of the year except during the summer rainy season Lhasa has more than 300 days of sunshine a year. In This Short trip in Lhasa you may enjoy with Tibetan History, culture a lot of monastery and White Water River.