- 2 nights at Best Western Irazu Hotel
- 2 nights at Pachira Lodge
- 2 nights at Arenal Springs Hotel.
- 2 nights at Parador Hotel.
- All ground transfers within Costa Rica
- Shared walking tour to Tortuguero village.
- Shared boat tour to Tortuguero National Park.
- Entrance fee to Tortuguero National park
- Shared tour to Arenal Volcano and Tabacon Hot Springs. Dinner included.
- Shared tour to Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Our representative to meet you at the airport
- All hotel taxes
Fidgety after just one morning on the beach? Help is around the corner. Zip lines and canopy walkways stretched high above the forests, white-water rafting, hiking, surfing on Pacific roller, riding and ranching - Costa Rica is a huge adventure playground with plentiful wildlife, impressive scenery, dramatic volcanoes and lovely beaches. Costa Rica is peaceful and well organised (it is often called the Switzerland of Latin America). It has no army, educational and health standards are relatively high, and English is widely spoken. Distances are short, there are many well-kept small hotels and guesthouses, and there is a warm welcome everywhere.
Best time to go: Costa Rica is in the tropics, so temperatures are fairly constant all year round, just varying with altitude. It has two seasons.