Seven Sisters station is a National Rail and London Underground Victoria line station in the Seven Sisters area of the London Borough of Haringey, north London. The station is in Travelcard Zone 3. Seven Sisters lies between Finsbury Park and Tottenham Hale on the Victoria line and between Stamford Hill and Bruce Grove on the National Rail line operated by Greater Anglia from Liverpool Street. It is a short distance from South Tottenham station on London Overground's Gospel Oak to Barking line.
The station was constructed by the Great Eastern Railway (GER) on its Stoke Newington & Edmonton Railway line and opened on 22 July 1872. On 1 January 1878, the GER opened a branch line, the Palace Gates Line, from Seven Sisters station to Palace Gates (Wood Green) station to the north-west. Due to unprofitability, the Palace Gates Line was closed by British Rail in 1963 and the branch line track and platforms at Seven Sisters have been removed.