- 04 Night's accommodation.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- Complimentary Facilities includes Kayak, Glass Bottom, stand up Paddle Boards.
- Dolphin safari tour (once a week).
- Guided Village Tour (once a week).
- Coconut husking Demonstration.
- Kava Ceremony.
- Sulu Tying lesson.
- Honeymoon Bonus - 2 Lomani sulus, a fruit basket and a Bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival.
- All tours & transfers by seat in coach.
- All hotel taxes, airport taxes and services charge.
Fiji is a Melanesian country in the South Pacific Ocean. It lies about two-thirds of the way from Hawaii to New Zealand and consists of an archipelago that includes 332 islands, a handful of which make up most of the land area, and approximately 110 of which are inhabited.