We cross the northern areas of Paris to reach the foot of the Montmartre Hill.
After a nice Moulin Rouge dinner, you will enjoy the «Féerie» Show which offers a variety of scenes into the history of the cabaret.
You will admire the beautiful Doriss Girls with their costumes of feathers, the great colored settings created by Italian artists, the giant Aquarium and original musical played by 80 musicians and 60 chorus singers.
Terrine of Duck Foie Gras “Montmartre”, Fruit Chutney
“Mistinguett” King Prawns with Smoked Spices, Vegetable Tartar, Vinaigrette with Herbs
“Frou Frou” Sauteed Corn-Fed Chicken Supreme, Morel Cream and Fresh Pasta
“Cabaret” Baked Salmon Fillet, French White Butter, Boiled Potatoes and Grape Tomatoes on the Vine
“Tendresse” of Red Berries, Fruity Marshmallows and Raspberry Sauce
Gourmandise of Three Chocolates “Echiquier” Pastry, Crispy Chocolate Pearls
* Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
* Dinner and the Moulin Rouge revue with «Mistinguett» Menu including a 1/2 bottle of rosé, red or white wine per person
* The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
* Formal dress required
* Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)
* Attention: wine instead of champagne served during the dinner (1/2 bottle)
* Possible to dance before the show
April 01, 2013 — March 31, 2014:
Every night except December 24 and 31, February 14 and special events
Departure: 6.45 PM