The Friedrich-von-Raumer-Bibliothek (Friedrich von Raumer Library) is a public library in Berlin. It was founded in 1850 and is located in Berlin's Kreuzberg locality on Dudenstraße. After several moves the library found its current location in 1955 in a block of flats of the services trade union Ver.Di by Franz Hoffmann (de) and Max Taut. The library is located in the rotunda, westerly protuding from the block of flats, and in the ground floor of that block.
The Raumer Library is a so-called neighbourhood library (Stadtteilbibliothek) within the Stadtbibliothek Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (city library of the Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg borough), and as such part of the Verbund der Öffentlichen Bibliotheken Berlins (VÖBB), the network of public libraries owned by the city-state.
Today the Raumer Library is the biggest of the branch libraries in Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg. The library is active in reading education of children, and offers courses for adults for reading from books. Occasionally the Raumer Library hosts art exhibitions, such as works of the Bildhauerwerkstatt (sculptors' workshop) of the Hector-Peterson-Schule (in 2002) or paintings by Luise Grimm (in 1965 and 1970). The Raumer Library celebrated its 55th anniversary in the current location in 2010 with a little exhibition of photos from the opening in the current building in 1955. Between 27 January to 7 February 2012 the library was closed in order to install devices automatising the circulation procedures.