- Pick-up and Drop ( Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station)
- Room : Deluxe Room ( Himalaya View Facing), Room Heater and Geyser (24 hrs)
- Food : Breakfast & Dinner (Veg. / Non Veg.)
- Personal Car : Santro /Wagon R( for 2- 3 pax ), Tavera / Sumo ( for 4- 6 pax )
- Personal Bus : Tempo Traveller ( 17-20 pax)
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- Inclusive of all taxes, No charge for Children Below 5 years
Darjeeling is a town in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is located in the Mahabharat Range or Lesser Himalaya. It is noted for its tea industry, the spectacular views of Kangchenjunga, the world's third-highest mountain, and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Darjeeling is the headquarters of Darjeeling district which has a partially autonomous status within the state of West Bengal.