- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- Pick up from railway station/airport.
- Drop at airport/railway station.
- 03 Nights accommodation.
- Taxi for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Toll tax and parking.
- Driver allowance.
- Full day sightseeing at Dwarka.
- Full day sightseeing at Somnath.
Dwarka : Original Dwarka believed to be sunken in the sea. Divers till today are researching, after finding the artifacts from the sea floor. Near by small island is known as Bet Dwarka - Hire a boat from Dwarka to go there. Bet Dwarka is a part mud and part sand beach. However, it's the best place for zoologists.
Veraval-Somnath is a city on the west coast of India in the Junagadh district in the state of Gujarat. The Somnath Temple located in the Prabhas Kshetra near Veraval is the most sacred of the twelve Jyotirlings of the God Shiva. It is the first Jyotirling.