An excellent showcase and an undisputed gateway to the charming cultural heritage called Rajasthan, the 'Pink City' of Jaipur is full of history, culture, lakes, forts, and palaces. For two nights and three days we assure you get to stay and taste the genuine traditional Rajput hospitality at Umaid Mahal, or Umaid Bhawan, featuring exquisitely carved private balconies, courtyards, open terraces, and gardens alongside comfortable rooms expressing exotic Rajasthani ambience.
Rest assured, the City Palace & Hawa Mahal complex, iconic landmarks of Jaipur, will provide you a fascinating sightseeing experience. Riding atop an elephant into Amber Fort, or contemplating the technology behind Jantar Mantar are some of the other exciting highlights of this unique Royal Rajasthan Tour.
- Air conditioned Royal Deluxe double room for 2 persons
- Fruit basket on arrival day
- Complimentary All Meals
- Full day local sightseeing on one day by AC taxi
- Pickup/drop from Jaipur railway station or bus stand or Airport by AC Taxi
- Complimentary accommodation only two children below 05 years (same room) without Extra mattress
- Free Wifi Use