The Kala Academy is a vibrant representation of the culture and art of the people of Goa and this is expressed in the scores of events held in its premises. Audiences in the Kala Academy have three venues to choose from, the Dinanath Mangueshkar Kala Mandir (AC Auditorium), the Open Amphitheatre and the Exhibition Hall. The Kala Academy has also four Schools of Music viz. The School of Indian Music, The School of Western Music, The School of Drama and The School Of Dance.
- Dinanath Mangueshkar Kala Mandir is the Indoor auditorium at the Kala Academy. From the great playwrights to the modern stage artistes, the Indoor Auditorium is an eye opener to the audience looking for thought provoking dramatics.
- The Open-Air Amphitheatre in the Kala Academy can accommodate a 2000 strong audience without chairs and 1312 with chairs. Performances include plays, music concerts, school gatherings, orchestras and music competitions.
- The Black Box at the Kala Academy can accommodate a 250 strong audience (without chairs) and a capacity of 100 with chairs. Performances include plays, music concerts, competitions, seminars etc.
- The Exhibition Hall at the Kala Academy is truly a window to the world. From exhibitions of books and art and jewellery, the hall provides audiences with a wide variety of interests to choose from.
- The Art Gallery at the Kala Academy is usually used for display of paintings from local as well as visiting artists.
- The Open-Air Arena at the Kala Academy is offered to members of the public to organize Exhibitions, Weddings etc. There is also a Mini Open Air Amphitheatre.