- Accommodation in Guest House in Padum and Hotel in Kargil with all meals.
- All transportation by Toyota Qualis, Innova or Scorpio.
- Two men tent, Kitchen and dining tents.
- Kitchen equipments and Toilet Tent.
- Stool, Table and mattresses.
- Food veg and non-veg.
- Cook, helper and guide.
- Horses for Luggages.
- Monument entrances, wild life fees and camping charges.
- Climbing permit to Stok Khangri and Equipments.
A $150 supplement will be applied for single travelers.
This Classic trek passing through Gandala Pass (4900m), small villages, high pasture land of Nimaling and Kongmaru La pass (5100m),remains one of most popular trekking route in Indian Himalaya with altitude exceeding 3000m to 6000m.
Markha valley is greatly dominated by Kangyatse (6400m) and its surrounding peaks.This trek offers an abundant treasure of natural beauty, mountains with different colours, shapes and size, numerous small villages along the trails and pastures.