Camp Serai Tiger is a ‘Tented Accommodation’ designed to cater to the needs of serious wild lifers and naturalists, located within the sprawling landscape of Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve (TATR). Camp Serai Tiger offers luxury accommodation in weather-proof tents and has additional dormitories to safely accommodate school kids and large groups of visitors. Among other services, Serai Tiger offers Guided Safari inside the TATR.
The Camp Serai Tiger spans over three acres of land and is located amidst ephemeral streams and lakes that serve as natural water spot for wild animals, especially during summer. The location attracts many ‘wild’ visitors, and is frequented by sloth bear, leopard and tiger apart from other species of ungulates, birds and reptiles.
- 11 Tented accommodation with attached WC and Bath.
- Rooms are Air conditioned.
- Electricity backup through Generator.
- Food: Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian food is served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Buffet is served for large groups while table serving is arranged for small groups or families.
- Bottled water, soft drinks, snacks and other available items are charged separately.