- 3-nights hotel accommodations in Venice
- 2nd Class Rail Venice to Florence
- 3-nights hotel accommodations in Florence
- 2nd Class Rail Florence to Rome
- 3-nights hotel accommodations in Rome
- Breakfast daily
- Taxes and surcharges
Venice, Florence and Rome is perfect for first-time travelers to Italy. Home to lively festivals, fine Gothic architecture and superb glassmaking, enjoy Venice's picturesque labyrinth of canals before heading to the capital of Tuscany. Spread along the banks of the Arno River, no other place in Italy can give you a better taste of the Renaissance than Florence. Enjoy its world-class art museums, fashion boutiques and storybook architecture before rounding off your trip in ancient Rome.