The Palazzo Giustinian is a palace in Venice, northern Italy, situated in the Dorsoduro district and overlooking the Grand Canal next to Ca' Foscari. It is among the best examples of the late Venetian Gothic and was the final residence of Princess Louise Marie Thérèse of France.
The edifice was built in the late 15th century, perhaps with the participation of Bartolomeo Bon. The palace consisted originally of two separated sectors, one for each branch of the family, which were later harmonized through a central section in the façade. These are known as Ca' Giustinian dei Vescovi (now housing part of the Ca' Foscari University) and Ca' Giustinian dalle Zogie (now privately owned). Behind the façade, they are separated by a narrow calle (alley) which, through a sottoportego, or portico-tunnel, connects to the central portal.
The family sold it in the 19th century. Personalities such as painter Natale Schiavoni and German composer Richard Wagner (who wrote the second act of Tristan und Isolde here between 1858 and 1859) as well as the last Duchess of Parma, Louise d'Artois lived here.
The two sub-palaces share numerous decorative features with the annexed Ca' Foscari. They have an L-shaped plan with four floors, the upper ones having mullioned windows. At the piano nobile they form a six-arches arcade with an interwoven motif of multi-lobes circles. The single windows are ogival, or decorated with a three-lobe motif. C' Giustinian dei Vescovi has in the rear a court with a Gothic staircase, while Ca' Giustinian delle Zogie has a large garden.