- 10 day adventure, 7 of which include 3 meals a day
- 3 nights of deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu, breakfast included
- Round-trip land transportation between Kathmandu and Syabru Bensi
- Accommodation while trekking*
- Langtang national park entrance permit
- Fully-licensed, English-speaking guide
- Porter service**
- Local and government taxes
- First aid kit
- Trip completion certificate
*Price based on twin occupancy
**Single porter shared between two travelers. Weight restrictions apply.
**Single travelers are accompanied by a guide. Additional charges will be applied for the services of a porter.
As much a spiritual journey as a physical one, this 10-day trek will bring you to the banks of Gosainkunda Lake, a holy site of both Hinduism and Buddhism. The trek begins and ends in the historic city of Kathmandu, and offers fascinating Himalayan views along the way: Langtang, Ganesh Himal, Dorje Lakap, Nayakanga, and Langshisa. Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Helambu region, as well as the diverse cultures you’ll encounter along the way. Exotic flora and peeks at native wildlife are additional benefits. It's little surprise that this lovely and enlightening short treks is one of our favorites!
You can expect the very best from our Sherpa guides, all of whom live locally and have years of experience leading treks through the area. With the security of knowledge and expert advice on your side, you are free to savor every moment of your adventure! Our Gosaikunda trek itineraries are carefully designed to ensure you have adequate time to acclimatize comfortably, thereby ensuring maximum enjoyment.