Our Guesthouse - Casa da Ponte Amarela - is a typical small house of Beira Mar neighborhood. We are close to the S. Roque's Canal and Carcavelos' bridge, the lively Fish Market and Rossio's quarters and the city center.
Casa da Ponte Amarela - Guesthouse offers three comfortable wooden floor rooms with heater and two shared full equipped bathrooms. WI-FI free of charge.
Full use of the kitchen, including olive oil, salt, vinegar and spices. You are welcome to relax in the living room.
A breakfast included in all stays.
Touristic information and suggestions are available in the rooms and at the reception.
Join us in Aveiro - the Portuguese charming city of lagoons, canals and salt pans!
Check-in from 14 until 21:00
(Later arrivals shall be informed by email)
Check-out until 12:00
Cancellation policy is 1 day.
We don't have room service.
Pets not accepted.
Rooms and Kitchen are Non-Smoking
Payment by cash at checking-out
It takes a ten minutes' walk from Aveiro train station until oue Guesthouse. From the train station:
In front of the train station main building is Avenue Dr. Lourenço Peixinho
1. Follow west towards Avenida Dr. Lourenço Peixinho
2. Continue straight to Avenida Dr. Lourenço Peixinho
3. Turn right toward R. Dr. Alberto Souto
4. Take the 1st left towards R. Guilherme Gomes Fernandes
5. R. Guilherme Gomes Fernandes turns slightly right and becomes in this chapter Largo Maia Magalhães
6. Turn left to stay on Largo Maia Magalhães Cap
7. Take the 1st right direction R. Manuel Luiz Nogueira
8. Turn left toward R. Antonia Rodriguez
9. Take the 1st left towards R. Dr. António Christo
The destination is left
Casa da Ponte Amarela - Guesthouse
Rua Doutor António Christo nr.104 Aveiro
Bus stop - five minutes' walking
The nearest airport (Oporto airport) is one hour driving; there are also train connections.
Breakfast Included, Luggage Storage