Low Passes in Southern Europe — Unforgettable Moments near the Ground
Pilots that want to succeed have to prove their worth especially near ground level! Apart from classical essential dog fight maneuvers like the Immelmann, split-s or inverted flight, you can fly low passes over the Castile region with master pilots. Only a few meters above the ground, the speed of the L-39 Albatros is intensely tangible - the undeniably beautiful region then only plays a secondary role for you as the co-pilot.
The Day of Your L-39 Flight
After arriving at the airport you will meet your pilot. Following the reception, you will go to a briefing room where you have time to extensively discuss the aircraft and the flight program with your pilot. You will then define your flight program together. Whether you would like to do a calm tour or an action laden airforce program, the pilot will oblige your wishes as much as possible. You'll also receive a comprehensive explanation of all safety systems on board and you'll be provided with a flight suit and a helmet for the day. Now, you are ready to go on to the ramp, where technicians have already prepared the aircraft. After you have taken a seat in the cockpit, ground crew will adjust the restraints. The pilot is going to explain the important instruments to you once more. After checking if the intercom works and receiving takeoff clearance, you are ready to go! Once in the air you have the chance to control the aircraft yourself and fly maneuvers like rolls or loops. The following maneuvers are part of the flight program:
After Landing you have the possibility to make a souvenir photo with the pilot and the aircraft and you will receive a certificate that records your flight achievement. Afterwards, you have the possibility to refresh yourself with a drink or a toast to your fantastic adventure.Additional
You will receive the general terms and conditions, the disclaimer of warranty and the medical form after the booking via email. These documents have to be filled out, signed and sent back to Excursiopedia.com at least 12 days prior the experience.
General Terms & Conditions
important: this translation's purpose is to help the interested English-speaking customers to understand our Terms and Conditions; applicable is however the German version (see “AGB - Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen”).
The contract parties are MiGFlug & Adventure GmbH and the customer signing below, hereafter named “customer”.
1. The contract between MiGFlug & Adventure GmbH and the customer is drawn according to Swiss Law (“Obligationenrecht”), Article 1 through according to the same volition. All important aspects (Article 2) are defined in the corresponding Offer.
2. the service which is owed to the customer is restricted to the procurement of the connection between the customer and the Russian provider of the airplane mentioned in the offer as well as the support of the organization of travelling and accomodation, in particular of the procurement of fitting offers.
3. the contract which describes the flight and the involving services is to be drawn between the customer and the service provider on site. MiGFlug & Adventure GmbH only guarantees that for the price paid in-fact the services and products listed in the offer (flight with a plane of the given type, transfers in Russia, a personal attendant service and so on) is carried out to the customer.
4. because of the reasons above, MiGFlug & Adventure GmbH declines for lack of contract any responsibility of any kind which could occur to the customer as a result of the flight, including acts of gross negligence. Possible liability claims would only be applicable as a result of the contract between the customer and the Russian service provider.
5. there's no kind of insurance provided by MiGFlug & Adventure GmbH for the flights, it's the customer’s task.
6. in front of the trip, these terms and conditions as well as an explicit discharge of liability have to be signed by the customer.
7. the customer is requested to assure his fitness on his own (possibly by using third party services). The medical check before the flight is noncommittal and can at no time give evidence about possible risks and possible injury because of the flight.
8. should because of force majeure (crash, weather...) the desired flight become unavailable, the customer would have to accept changes of the trip date or the change of the aerodrome / air base. This however requires a proper explanatory statement from MiGFlug & Adventure GmbH's side.
9. Should, through reasons that are outside MiGFlug & Adventure GmbHs control, the wholesale price for fuel increase, MiGFlug & Adventure GmbH is allowed to change the flight price ex post. This change is limited to USD 1'000.00 and allows the customer to rescind the contract.
10. If the customer does not want or can participate in the flight for other reasons of any kind, the paid price will be returned after a service fee of 20% of the paid price, but at least USD 500.00. Paid flight prices cannot be refunded if cancelled less than 8 days prior the flight date. Other costs (visa, transfers…) are the customer’s responsibility and will not be returned.
11. Objections: Objectons are to be communicated within 7 days after using a service provided by MiGFlug & Adventure GmbH in written form and by post.
12. If not explicitly and in written form denied by the customer, MiGFlug & Adventure GmbH is allowed to use all foto-, film-, and audio material which was recorded in connection with the services provided by MiGFlug & Adventure GmbH, for possible future advertising purposes etc.
13. severability clause: if one or more of these points is invalid, the rest of these terms and conditions is not affected.
14. questions of any kind not arranged in these Terms and Conditions are to be judged according to Swiss law. Address for service is Lucerne.