The Former Japanese Navy Fongshan Communication Center (Chinese: 原日本海軍鳳山無線電信所; pinyin: Yuán Rìběn Hǎijūn Fèngshān Wúxiàn Diànxìn Suǒ) was one of the three radio stations operated in Taiwan by the former Imperial Japanese Navy located in Fongshan District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
The radio station was the first radio station in Taiwan built by the Imperial Japanese Navy in 1919. Despite the military nature of the station, the channels were dedicated to civilian communication. After a major mechanical failure threatened the maritime safety, the Japanese built another radio station at Sankuaico and consolidated it with the Fongshan Station into the Kaohsiung Communication Unit in 1937.
Once the Second Sino-Japanese War broke out soon after that, the Kaohsiung Communication Unit was used to maintain the south west Pacific communication of the Empire of Japan. It was also used as tactical radio to jam and monitor the US and British movements on the sea and in the air. After the handover of Taiwan from Japan to the Republic of China in 1945, the station was taken over by the Republic of China Navy and converted it into a navy boarding house.
Over the next decade, the navy boarding house was used by the navy as an interrogation facility for serviceman accused for political actions. In 1976, this place became the Mingde Disciplinary Camp of the navy where persistent disobedient servicemen were imprisoned. When the camp was decommissioned, it was turned into the Kaohsiung Military Dependent's Village Cultural Association.