- 3 nights hotel accommodation.
- Services of professionally licensed guides on local tours.
- 6 meals: 4 breakfasts, 2 lunch.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coaches on local tours.
- English speaking guided tours of Istanbul.
- Inbound and outbound airport transfers to/from your hotel.
- All taxes, entrance & museum fees, baggage handling. (unless otherwise stated)
The most populous city in Europe, Istanbul forms the financial centre of Turkey and confidently straddles the borders between Asia and Europe as it has for millennia: this is the result when you mix ancient Christendom, a medieval metropolis and the modern Middle East. Situated on either side of the Bosphorus, Istanbul still retains its metropolitan status: the city's population is estimated to be between 12 and 19 million people, making it one of the largest cities in the world.
Lauded in antiquity as "the second Rome", this is a city where you most certainly should roam - culture and excitement lie around every corner and more than two thousand years of history await you.