Klevan (Ukrainian: Клевань; Polish: Klewań) is an urban-type settlement in the Rivne Raion (district) of Rivne Oblast (province) in western Ukraine.Klevan is accessed via the T1817 and H22 roads, and is located 28.3 km northwest of Rivne and 50.4 kilometres southeast of Lutsk along the H22.Klevan lies on the Stubla River.
Klevan contains the ruins of Klevan Castle, whose construction began in 1475 and was eventually completed in 1561. The town also houses the Church of the Annunciation with a bell tower dating back to 1630, as well as the Church of the Nativity, which was built in 1777. There is also Klevan Railway station, which connects the town with the oblast's administrative center Rivne and Kivertsi, as well as a woodworking plant and food-processing facilities.
An amusement railway (and walkway for lovers) called Tunnel of Love is also located near Klevan.