The Coffee Pot is a historic roadhouse listed on the National Register of Historic Places located in the Grandin Court neighborhood of the independent city of Roanoke, Virginia, U.S.A.. Completed in 1936, The Coffee Pot is an example of novelty architecture as its distinctive feature is that of a stucco coffee pot structure that is situated on the roof of the building. Today, this remains as the only active roadhouse located within the Roanoke Valley.
The Coffee Pot was built in 1936 on what later became U.S. Route 221 (Brambleton Avenue) in Roanoke County, before being annexed into Roanoke City in 1943. It was originally constructed by Clifton and Irene Kefauver as a filling station and tea room, but converted into a roadhouse shortly thereafter. The structure itself is similar to that of a log home featuring vertical log architecture on its four facades.
At the time of its construction, it was the first commercial structure one would pass along the highway entering Roanoke from the south. The 15-foot (4.6 m) coffee pot is located on the southern end of the structure and is red with a white spout and top. Steam would formerly rise from the coffee pot spout from a furnace located in the store room below, visually bringing life to the coffee pot structure.