Unlike the Himalayas of Ladakh, Sikkim’s tracks are very peaceful and calming. The traffic is well behaved and even though the terrain is less dramatic, the views are well worth the effort. If you prefer pushing yourself, head to the north for some extreme action.
Bhutan is a country of rolling hills and towering crags certainly exudes charm. The mountains are magnificent, the forest are dense, the people are delightful, the air is pure, the architecture inspiring, the religion exciting and the art superb. Like timeless images from the past, the traveler encounters the full glory of this ancient land through its strategic fortresses known as Dzongs, numerous ancient temples, monasteries and stupas which dot the countryside, prayer flags which flutter along the high ridges, wild animals which abound in dense forests, foamy white waterfalls which are the ethereal showers, and the warm smile of its friendly people that enchants as you ride on further into the country.
¿Qué está incluido?
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour.
• Air fare economy class from Delhi to Bagdogra and from Bagdogra to Delhi (only valid for Amazing Motor Bike Packages).
• Meals as mentioned with the Package details.
• Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
• All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
• 2 Bottles 1 Liter each of mineral water per person per day.
• Motor Bikes 500 CC and ( 350 cc optional ) Fuels charges, Body Armor.
• In line permits and other necessary permits are included.
• Experienced Royal Enfield Mechanic and support vehicles for Amazing Motor Bike packages included.
• Experienced English speaking Tour Guide for Amazing Motor Bike Packages and Tour Guides for other packages ( Foreign Nationals only).
• Helmet included.
Cubierto de destinoSiliguri
Grupos, Luna de miel, Personas viajando solas