Mt. Everest Base camp Trek:
Nowhere in the world is more spectacular than in the Everest region. It is where four of the world's six tallest peaks Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and Cho Oyu rise above everything else, crowning the towering ridges that straddle the forbidding Himalayans. The Everest Base Camp trek is the grandest walk in the land of the Himalayas. Trekking through the Everest region offers astounding mountain views, and opportunities to get a glimpse into the life of world famous climbers (the Sherpas). The trek further offers the opportunities to go sightseeing around Sagarmatha National Park, a world heritage site that is home to a variety of Himalayan floras and faunas, to get a closer look at the highest Buddhist monasteries in the world, and, of course, the most gratifying of them all, the trip to Everest Base Camp itself. It is an opportunity to embark on an epic journey that Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay set off on in 1953. But nothing beats the thrill and sense of accomplishment that grips travelers on seeing the power and grace of the mighty Everest up close.
¿Qué está incluido?
- All necessary road transportation (private car/van/bus)
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the treks
- Tea House accommodation during the trek
- Govt. licensed guide and necessary numbers of porters with their accommodation, salary and meals
- Necessary Permits and TIMS Card
- Hotel Accommodation at Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu
- Both way flight to lukla from Kathmandu
- Down jacket and sleeping bags for treks.
Cubierto de destinoMonte Everest
Todo, Presupuesto, Familias, Grupos, Luna de miel, Niños, Lujo, Personas viajando solas