Everest Jiri Trek, although relatively easy compared to some of other treks, takes you up high along trails to Tengboche Monastery (3850m). This is a short trek but very scenic trek offers really superb view of the world's highest peaks, including Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam and other many snowy peaks.
We drive from Kathmandu to Jiri in the Khumbu region and trek up to Lukla ,Namche Bazar, Tyangboche (famous for its monastery) and into the Khumjung village, a very nice settlement of Sherpas people. This trek is a great introduction to Sherpa country and its culture with great mountain views, a very popular destination for first time trekkers in Nepal. This trek is best suited for those who do not have enough time for longer treks into the high mountains.
¿Qué está incluido?
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
* Kathmandu- Jiri transport private car / van / bus according your trip.
* Airfare from Lukla - Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Lukla airport.
* 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek
* T- House accommodation during the trek
* Govt. licensed guide and necessary no. of porters with their , salary and meals
* Necessary Permits and Tim Card
* Accommodation at Hotel in Kathmandu, with Breakfast.
* Sleeping bag and Down jacket for trek
* All our government taxes
Cubierto de destinoKatmandú
y Monte Everest
Todo, Presupuesto, Familias, Grupos, Luna de miel, Personas viajando solas