Every once in a while, we need a getaway. A refreshment to rejuvenate ourselves from our hectic and frenzied lives is essential for all of us. How about venturing into the spectacular Himalayas? Trekking through lush forests, crystal clear streams, primitive and beautiful villages all the while being surrounded by the panorama of the snow-capped mountains, sounds like a perfect getaway. Doesn’t it? Have a break of only 2 weeks? The experience is diverse and complete, there are very few treks which are able to combine so many different landscapes and bring you to the foot of mighty 7,000 and 8,000 meter mountains.
The Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m) is immersed in a unique and incredibly spectacular setting, amidst the unbelievable peaks of Annapurna I (8,091m), Annapurna South (7,219m), Machhapuchhre (6,993m) and Hiunchuli (6,441m). Being surrounded by these incredible Himalayan giants will leave you in awe of their stunning snow-capped peaks and magnitude. This spectacular trek can be enjoyed by all, is possible to complete with children or independently. Machhapuchhre, known as the ‘fish tailed mountain’ is as glorious as it is unique, revered by Nepalese for its exquisite beauty. The trek will also take you through some of the most diverse greenery, going through rhododendron, fern and bamboo forests. The thick forests are adorned with immensely tall oak trees, giving you the experience of being completely immersed in nature.
Our team of experienced experts will be there to guide you through the trek and will give you better insights regarding the places, people and the spectacular natural beauties that you will encounter through the trek. The perfect season to undertake this trek is during the summers from mid-February to June and during autumn from the first week of September to December. Come and sign up with us for the amazing adventure that lies ahead and we promise that you will return home with so much of understanding about the Himalayas and with memories to live out your days.
¿Qué está incluido?
• Airport pick-up and drop-off (private transportation)
• Drop to Nayapul and Pick up from Nayapul by Private Van
• Hotel in Pokhara and Kathmandu. Category 2-3 star
• Farewell Dinner by Company
• Trekking Accommodation, Twin Sharing in Basic Tea-house
• English-speaking guides/ Who has excellent knowledge.
• Porters for 2 guest one porter
• All meals( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) with tea and coffee
• Fresh Fruits after dinner every evening.
• Transportation to and from the trail head
• All necessary documents and permits for trekking
• Trekking equipment including sleeping bags
• Staff insurance, medication and equipment
• All Govt. and Local Taxes, First Aid Kit
• Special Caring
• Trekking Certificate by Destination Unlimited.
Cubierto de destinoValle de Katmandú
, Jhinu Hot Springs
, Poon Hill
y Annapurna Base Camp