The ever popular and ominous Himalayan mountain range leaves everybody in awe and admiration of their sheer stature. The monstrous Everest (8,848m) towers above all, with a mythical presence. Everest Base Camp lies in the gorgeous Solukhumbu District. The region comprises of various ethnic groups, with one of those being the highly respected Sherpas. The traditional living of Sherpas leave many in amazement, but it is true admiration for their understanding, expertise and guidance of the Himalayan landscape. Every year thousands of Sherpas are taking trekkers through the mountains, risking their lives to summit Everest and other great peaks such as Lhotse (8,501m), Cho-oyu (8,201m) and Makalu (8,563m).
¿Qué está incluido?
• Tea-house Lodge during the Trekking
• Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide
• Porters : 2 Member one porter
• Domestic Airfare/ Ktm-Luckla-Ktm. Airport Tax
• All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
• Every meals cup of tea or coffee
• All Trekking permits and Necessary documents
• Sleeping bag, Down Jacket( If Necessary) by company
• Staff insurance, medication and equipment,
• First Aid Kit and Special Care
• Rescue arrangements for our clients
• All Govt. and Local Taxes
• Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited Treks.
• Package Start and End from Lukla
Cubierto de destinoPhakding
, Namche Bazar
, Everest Base Camp Kalapathar Trek
y Kala Patthar
Presupuesto, Familias, Grupos, Lujo