Visit 7 cities of Uzbekistan in 12 days with the bright cultural Uzbekistan Tour. This is an unforgettable journey, with the first part spent in Muynak, a former fishing village where once there was a shore of currently dried Aral Sea. There, you will see rusted remains of ships like midshipmen stuck in the sands of the sea having retreated in the face of human madness.
You will also visit I.V. Savitsky Museum in Nukus which keeps a unique collection of Russian avant-garde, the world second largest and most important. During the second part you will have a trip to Uzbekistan ancient cities: Khiva, Bukhara, Sharkhrizabz, Samarkand and Tashkent, where you will enjoy an amazing beauty of architectural monuments of the antiquity and Middle Ages, visit famous oriental bazaars and, of course, learn more about national Uzbek culture, traditions, way of life coupled with a true oriental hospitability.
¿Qué está incluido?
* All airport transfers.
* Services for private A/C bus
* Bullet train ticket: Samarkand-Tashkent.
* Entrance fees to sites listed.
* Show programs in Samarkand, Bukhara and Khiva.
* Mineral water 1.0 L per day / per person.
* Visa support LOI.
* Escort English – speaking guide for all sightseeing and excursions from arrival till departure.
* Accommodation in tourist class hotels throughout Uzbekistan (twin/dbl shared).
* Meals HB: breakfast at the hotels and dinners at the local restaurants / hotels.
Cubierto de destinoTashkent
Todo, Presupuesto, Familias, Grupos, Luna de miel, Niños, Lujo, Personas viajando solas