Natural phenomena occur all over the world but few can compete with the annual Masai Mara/Serengeti wildebeest migration. The numbers alone are hard to believe: up to two million animals - wildebeest as well as zebra and gazelles - move clockwise around this enormous ecosystem, driven by ancient instincts to find fresh grazing and water.
For a faultless wildebeest migration safari, work with one of our African Safari Experts to create a tailor-made itinerary based on your requirements. Their knowledge and experience of the migration means you'll be in safe hands to witness this once-in-a-lifetime event.
Available seats 4 passenger / Departure on 11/8/2019
End tour 17/8/2019 number of pax per vehicle 6 passenger.
¿Qué está incluido?
• All Game drives and the Park fees, Hotel overnight before and after safari in Arusha Accommodation based double rooms.
• Pick up and drop off at the airport after your safaris.
• Meals as per the above itinerary – 3 Meals a day – Vegetarians and Non vegetarians.
• Services of a Senior Expedition Africa Safaris Naturalist Driver/Guide Wildlife viewing drives in a specially customized 4-WD Land cruiser with Pop up roof for game viewing
• Complimentary bottled drinking water while on safaris (1.5ltr bottled water per person per day).
• Services of Expedition Africa Safari (Binoculars’.
Cubierto de destinoArusha
, Tarangire National Park
y Parque Nacional del Serengeti
Todo, Presupuesto, Familias, Grupos, Luna de miel, Niños, Lujo, Personas viajando solas