The city stands at an elevation of approximately 1,400 metres (4,600 ft) in the bowl-shaped Kathmandu Valley of central Nepal. A 218 square miles of land with three historic, artistic and cultural towns namely Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur together form what is known as the `Kathmandu Valley'.
Kathmandu is the hub of Nepal's traditional culture and arts. This is the place for rest, relaxation and easy-day sightseeing of historic and artistic temples and monuments, and mountain views. Being the capital city of Nepal, it offers much services including international airlines, hotels and other facilities. One also enjoys Kathmandu for night life, shopping and of course for the mountain views.
The city has a rich history, spanning nearly 2000 years, as inferred from inscriptions found in the valley. Religious and cultural festivities form a major part of the lives of people residing in Kathmandu. Most of Kathmandu's people follow Hinduism and many others follow Buddhism. There are people of other religious beliefs as well, giving Kathmandu a cosmopolitan culture. Nepali is the most commonly spoken language in the city. English is understood by Kathmandu's educated residents.
Kathmandu's sister cities (Lalitpur- Patan) and Bhaktapur are integral to Kathmandu's cultural heritage, tourism industry, and economy; therefore UNESCO's World Heritage Site lists all three cities' monuments and attractions together under one heading, "Kathmandu Valley-UNESCO World Heritage Site"
¿Qué está incluido?
• Airport / hotel / airport transfers from and to International airport/Domestic by exclusive vehicle.
• Transportation cost from Kathmandu - Lumbini - Chitwan national Park-Pokhara-Kathmandu by using exclusive vehicle.
• Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara Round trip airfare.
• Jeep transportation cost from Jomsom – muktinath – Jomsom.
• Three night’s accommodation in the hotel of Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis inclusive breakfast.
• One night accommodation in the hotel of Lumbini on Twin sharing basis inclusive breakfast.
• Two night’s three days Jungle safari package on Twin sharing basis inclusive on Full board plan.
• All necessary Trekking permites, Natioanl Park entrance fees.
• Three night’s accommodation in the hotel of Pokhara and Two nights accommodation in hotel of Jomsom on Twin sharing basis inclusive breakfast.
• Sightseeing trips using exclusive vehicle as per the itinerary with English speaking guide.
• Taxes at the rate of 24.3%.
Cubierto de destinoKatmandú
, Chitwan National Park
Todo, Presupuesto, Familias, Grupos, Luna de miel, Niños, Lujo, Personas viajando solas