Pushkar Fair – 04 to 12 November 2019
The pulsating beats of vivid images of Pushkar brings alive the rich tradition of Rajasthan enhancing the glory of the golden sand in the Spectacular Fair Ground in the month of "Kartika" (November) with bedecked Camels, decorated cattle, adventures competitions, yogis, yoga & meditation, breathtaking events, jostling rustic crowd, meditating sadhus, holy lake dip, vivid stalls, exotic fair, colorful desert, so typical, so obvious, It can be nothing else but the “Pushkar Fair”
An amalgamation of a marvelous juxtaposition of commerce and devotion, Pushkar Fair, is a lifetime experience in conjunction with having religious entity and is famous for its Cattle Fair, Camels, Horses, Donkeys, Bulls, etc. are bought, powdered, beautified, raced, paraded and sold on the sand.
¿Qué está incluido?
PACKAGE COST PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARING BASIS - Subject to minimum 02 Pax traveling together
Rates are VALID from 04 to 12 November, 2019
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
• 8 Breakfast
• 2 Lunches at Pushkar
• 2 dinners at Pushkar
• 8 Nights’ Accommodation in standard (Base) category Double AC rooms/ tents on twin sharing basis with private attached toilet & bath in 3 star & Heritage category hotels on Breakfast basis in city hotels
• At Pushkar on all meals basis.
• Transportation at all places using 1 air conditioned sedan (4 doors) for the entire duration of the tour starting from & finishing in Delhi covering Jaipur, Pushkar, Ajmer, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra including arrival / departure transfers, at all places as mentioned in tour itinerary.
• Elephant ride in Jaipur (Amber Fort) -1 elephant to accommodate 2 persons/ Alternate Jeeps
• Sightseeing & Excursions as per tour itinerary using one air –conditioned sedan
• Services of an accompanied local English-speaking guide during sightseeing, at all places as mentioned in the tour itinerary.
• All presently applicable Central & State Government Taxes on hotels, road, toll & bridge. It is also inclusive of driver’s daily allowance, parking charges, gasoline, and vehicle insurance.
• Service Charges for C'MORE for preparing & Executing the tour program
Cost Does Not Include :
Breakfast on day of Arrival, Meals wherever not mentioned, Entrance charges at monuments (Approx 100 US$) Any kind of Medical aid, Personal expenses like beverages,Tips and gratitude’s, Laundry etc, Telecommunication charges, WI-Fi charges, Visa Charges, GST@5% on total invoice amount, Any kind of Insurance charges and what so ever not mentioned under “cost Includes.
Cubierto de destinoJaipur
y Nueva Delhi
Todo, Presupuesto, Familias, Grupos, Luna de miel, Niños, Lujo, Personas viajando solas