Kenya has some of the world's best game reserves where you can see some of the finest African flora and fauna. The parks are famous for lions, giraffes, elephants and huge herds of zebras, wildebeests and buffaloes. It's wise to shop around for tour operators before picking one, to see what's currently on offer, who you vibe with, and to get a competitive price.
The annual wildebeest migration (from Maasai Mara to the Serengeti) is an awesome sight and best experienced in a balloon safari. Bookings to watch the migration are best done months in advance due to the high demand and limited lodging available in the Mara. Migration is during August and September.
¿Qué está incluido?
• Government taxes.
• Bottled mineral water while on safari.
• Airport or Hotel Transfers.
• Children Under 3 years are free, sharing the room with the adults.
• Service of our professional English speaking driver guide. Foreign language speaking, on request.
• Game drives in a designed safari Wi-Fi minivan, with a pop up/flip flop roof top for good game viewing, photography and filming.
• All Meals & accommodation 2 Adults sharing a Double room and only soft Drinks included.
Cubierto de destinoParque Nacional de Nairobi
, David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
, Lake Nakuru National Park
, Maasai Mara Game Reserve
y Lago Naivasha
Presupuesto, Familias, Grupos, Luna de miel, Niños, Lujo, Personas viajando solas