Discover Greece and Hopping Islands
This tour includes visiting world-famous sites of Classical Greece and famous Greek Islands.
Discover Athens and walk through a mix of flavors, cultures, and contrasts, and take the opportunity to admire the Parthenon and the Acropolis Museum. Discover the sacred ancient and Christian sites of Mycenae and the theatre of Epidaurus, ancient Olympia and Delphi, and the holy rocks of Meteora. Walk through the streets and immerse yourself in the architecture, art, and history, learn about the life, traditions, and customs of Greek people, past and present.
Whether you’re looking to relax on picturesque islands with unspoiled sandy beaches or stimulate your senses in places that have marked ancient history, we can help you experience it all. Mykonos has hilltops studded with windmills, endless rolling hills, and beaches that glitter – a photogenic island from every angle. Gendary beaches and quaint fishing villages – Milos Island is dramatic in every sense. Approaching Rhodes island by sea is an experience all of its own.
The clifftop Acropolis at Lindos rises slowly from the still blue waters, evoking the ancient Colossus which once adorned the harbor, and modern hillside villages lay in the shadow of the imposing medieval fortification. Stepping foot on the island of Patmos you’ll be bowled over by its ageless, touching presence – villages appear undisturbed for centuries and its natural volcanic beauty captivates and absorbs all your attention. Patmos is also steeped in history: where architecture remains a testament to Greek, Roman and Byzantine influences. And legends say that St John was inspired to write the Book of Revelations here.
You have the opportunity to visit Heraklion the city of myths, ancient civilizations, and world-renowned artists – Heraklion lives and breathes culture. Catch your breath and prepare to be seduced by Santorini. The island will greet you with its striking cliffs, promising adventure and legendary tales. The almost vertical towns of whitewashed houses and blue-domed churches will rise above the blue Aegean like an oasis of beauty and calm. Gateway to one of Europe’s largest open-air archaeological museum. Will reach Kusadasi port in Turkey. Visit ancient Ephesus, was dedicated to the goddess Artemis, and its Artemision, a temple in her honor, took 120 years to complete and was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Ephesus later became the second-largest city in the Roman Empire, at one time home to a quarter-million people.
¿Qué está incluido?
• Services of a professional and licensed guide
• 1-night accommodation at Kalambaka / Meteora at A Class**** / double occupancy
• A visit to Meteora and private tour guide on site
• 1-night accommodation at Delphi at A Class**** / double occupancy
• A visit to archaeological sites of Delphi – guiding included /entrance fees
• 1-night accommodation at Olympia at A Class**** / double occupancy
• A visit to archaeological site of Olympia and private tour guide on site/entrance fees
• A visit to the archaeological sites of Mycenae and Epidaurus – guiding included /entrance fees
• 4 nights accommodation at Athens at 4*/ double for single use
• All transfer from/to airport and from/to excursions
• All transfer from/to port in Piraeus
• Breakfast each morning
• Dinner – 11 days
• Lunch – 3 days
• Cruise Tour
• Accommodation on board in IF – Interior Stateroom
• Daily Activities (Yoga, dance, etc.)Check daily schedule on board
• Excursion Ancient Ephesus through the ages – Hellenistic and Roman
• Port & Service Charges
• Athens city tours & Acropolis Museum
• Walking Foodie Tour at Athens.
Cubierto de destinoAtenas
, Antigua Olimpia
y Ephesus Ruinas
Todo, Presupuesto, Familias, Grupos, Luna de miel, Niños, Lujo, Personas viajando solas