What if you had the chance to not only visit Cambodia and enjoy its touristic offer, but work as a volunteer with children in need? Our new 15 day Meaningful Tour gives you this unique opportunity! The first few days, you will be working at a shelter set up by local people, where you will be able to help educate these children, encouraging them to develop an enthusiasm for education and helping them develop their skills.
You will provide children with essential attention, support, care and the vital education they need, like English, performing arts and sports, and help them develop enthusiasm for learning, and developing their skills. This gratifying experience will give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the nation’s culture, and see first hand how Cambodia is moving forward. The second part of this tour you will be traveling through from Phnom Penh, Battambang to Siem Reap.
¿Qué está incluido?
• Accommodation mentioned
• Meals: Breakfast, 5x Lunch, 1x buffet dinner & show at Smile of Angkor
• All transfers airport - hotel - airport
• Day2-7: tuktuk transfer hotel- project- hotel, coordinator, orientation meeting, donation for the project.
• Back up 24 hours during your tour in Cambodia
• Day 8: tuktuk, guide, entrance fee to Royal Palace, Killing Fields, Toul Sleng Museum, Wat Phnom, Lunch
• Day9: Half day bicycle tour Mekong Island, guide, lunch box
• Day10: transfer to bus station, bus tickets, transfer to hotel
• Day11: Battambang tour: guide, tuktuk, bamboo train, entrance fee, lunch
• Day12: transfer to boat station, boat tickets, transfer to hotel
• Day13: Temple tour: guide, entrance fee, lunch, jeep/tuktuk
• Day14: Beng Melea temple and Kampong Kleng: guide, entrance fee, lunch, jeep/car, entrance fee to Beng Mealea, boat
• Day15: Transfer to airport
Cubierto de destinoCamboya
Todo, Presupuesto, Familias, Grupos, Personas viajando solas