This tour take you to be nearer to the amazing nature of Halong Bay. Feel relax & get more energy for life.
¿Qué está incluido?
• Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
• Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
• Entrance fee & boat fee
• Set Menu Lunch
• English speaking guide
• 2 bottles of drinking water on bus.
Cubierto de destinoHalong
07:30. 08:15 - Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:30 - Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, and take a boat trip to discover Halong Bay.
Vietnamese lunch prepared and served on boat.
Option 1: Visit Surprising Cave & Titov Island where you enjoy swimming on sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
Option 2: Visit Thien Cung & Dau Go Cave
16:00 - Return onboard, cruise back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:30 - Disembark for a bus ride back Hanoi, short break on the way
21:15 - Drop off at your hotel in old quarter.
• Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
• Kayaking or bamboo rowing boat which is $5 per person
• Travel insurance
• Personal Expense, Tips & Gratuities.
• What not mentioned clearly
Things to bring:
• Passport with valid visa
• Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
• Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes
• Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
• Please be ready on time for our pick up service
• We do not accept credit card payment on board
• Outside beverage has applicable corkage fee
• Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel
• Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
• Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on boat
• If your hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.45 am to get on shuttle bus.
• We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
1.Booking and Confirmation:
Bookings must be secured by a non refundable deposit of 50 USD per person or 20% of the total booking value if the prices is more than 1000 USD per person, and the total package tour price for the Services should be paid at least 30 days (thirty days) prior to your arrival in the destination country or starting date of the tour, or otherwise Smarttravelvietnam may at their sole discretion cancel the bookings without any refund of sums already paid to our company. Smarttravelvietnam also reserves the right to change any arrangement (including tours, programs, prices and services) in the best interest of its Client with or without prior notice.
2. Payment by bank transfer, Western Union or paypal. Details will be advised together with confirmation of services.
3. Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of a booking by you must be made in writing. We will not regard a booking as cancelled unless and until written notice is received by us. Cancellation charge will be applied as bellows:
>30 days: deposit is forfeited.
30-08 days: 30% of the Tour price is forfeited
07-03 days: 50% of the Tour price is forfeited
48 hours and no-show: non-refundable
For the avoidance of doubt, since some suppliers (hotels, cruise companies) have cancellation policies that are different from those of the Company, the cancellation charge may, at the Company’s discretion, be adjusted accordingly.
4. Force Majeure
If as a consequence of Force Majeure (as defined below), the Company is obliged to curtail, alter, extend or cancel the Tour, the Customer shall not be at liberty to maintain a claim for compensation or otherwise for any loss arising as a consequence of said curtailment, alteration, extension or cancellation of the Tour.
Force Majeur means Acts of God, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire or other destruction of any vessel, craft or vehicle to be used in connection with a holiday, destruction or damage to holiday accommodation, riots, acts of war, civil commotion, exercise of legislative or government action, municipal or military or other authority, strikes, industrial action, requisition of equipment, mechanical breakdown, shortage of fuel, insolvency or default of any carrier or service connected with the Tour, fraud perpetrated against the Company.