12-Day exploration where you can free your spiritual side against a backdrop of stunning beaches and jungles in Bali & Java. Get your Zen on!
Our journey is a private, small group (no more than 14 women) where you will be part of a sisterhood of like-minded, interesting women travelers.
Free your spiritual side against a backdrop of stunning beaches and jungles in Bali and Java with a sisterhood of like-minded women travelers. Travel by cycle-rickshaw to local markets and the Sultan’s Palace in Yogyakarta. Find your inner peace at ancient Hindu and Buddhist temples. Take high tea at the Mangkunegaran Palace and stroll the coastline of the unforgettable beaches in Sanur. Discover the perfect blend of beauty and Buddhist zen in this incredible corner of the world.
Explore bustling Yogyakarta by bicycle rickshaw, enjoy a Balinese home cooking class with a local chef, meet with a vulcanology expert at Mt Bromo, take a traditional Javanese dance class and high tea at Mangkunegaran Palace, delve into the spiritual side by visiting ancient Hindu and Buddhist temples.
¿Qué está incluido?
• Arrival transfer
• Orientation Tour of Yogyakarta by cycle-rickshaws
• Excursions to Borobudur and Prambanan temple complexes
• Visit to Mangkunegaran Palace with traditional dance class and high tea
• Excursion to Mt. Lawu
• Hiking and jeep trip to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park
• Mt. Bromo volcanology office visit
• Ubud home cooking class
• Visits to Tirta Empul Temple, Gunung Kawi Hindu Temple comlex and Kintamani
• All transportation between destinations and to/from included activities
• All accommodations and meals as outlined in the itinerary
• Articles, helpful tips and photography advice from National Geographic before departure
• Refillable Water Bottle
• Full Travel First Aid Kit
• 1 Short Sleeve Trip T-Shirt
• Certified International Tour Manager / Escort - Carryn Kliesen
• $14.00 per person donation to the Planetarra Foundation
Cubierto de destinoBali
y Java Región
Presupuesto, Familias, Grupos, Luna de miel, Niños, Lujo, Personas viajando solas