September to December is THE BEST TIME to visit North Vietnam. It's the autumn season with cool, dry and sunny weather. Sometimes we joke that the good weather is the main reason the former President Ho Chi Minh choose 2nd of September as our Vietnam National Day.
September to December is the rice harvest month in Sapa. You can see the "golden" Muong Hoa valley with the grand rice fields in yellow - the color of ripe rice - growing uphills to the sky. It's an amazing landscape and so beautiful.
September to December is also the photogenic month for photo hunters in Halong bay and Trang An nature reserve, the most 2-famous UNESCO world heritage of Vietnam. And we include them in this itinerary.
¿Qué está incluido?
• Fansipan peak @ 3143m “the rooftop of Vietnam” conquered by cable car
• Halong bay overnight cruise the UNESCO world heritage
• Hanoi street food tasting with private tour guide
• Trang An nature reserve in the lush green season
• Beautiful landscape and photo chances
• “Xich-lo” 3-wheel-rickshaws inside Hanoi ancient streets
• 4 nights in Hanoi “coffee” street. Open your door and walk into the world of authentic Robusta coffee.
Cubierto de destinoHanoi
, Sa Pa
, Ha Long Bay
, Ninh Bình Province
, Bai Dinh pagoda
, Tràng An Scenic Landscape Complex
, Lao Chai Village
y Cat Cat Village
Todo, Presupuesto, Familias, Grupos, Luna de miel, Niños, Lujo, Personas viajando solas