Everest Base Camp is one of the most famous trek in Nepal that every year more than 40000 tourist fulfeel their wish of adventure of Himalaya. This is 11 nights and 12 days trek starting from Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
Generally, this trek start from Kathmandu to Lukla, via a spectacular short flight (30 minutes) above the mountains. Following landing at Lukla airport, adventure begins. During the trek, several days can be spent exploring the homelands of Sherpa people and seeing Buddhist monasteries as well as mysterious views of Mt. Everest and its neighboring peaks. Namche Bazaar, the busy market in the heart of Sherpa country and see clusters of houses set among the high summer grazing pastures of the region. Including Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Kantega, Thamserku, Kwangde, Mt. Pumori as well as other numerous snowcapped mountains are everyday attraction of Everest Base Camp trek.
Best time to enjoy Everest Base Camp trek is from September to November and March to May. However a person who can bear extreme cold, can challenge in Winter in between December to February.
¿Qué está incluido?
• Pick-up and transfer by car from Airport-Hotel-Airport
• 2 nights standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek
• Local lodge accommodation during the trek
• Government licensed guides plus necessary porters (including thier food, salary, accommodation, equipment, medicine and insurance)
• All local transportation including flight tickets to and from Lukla
• All necessary permits and entry fees
• All government taxes
• Medical kit
• Rescue assistance
• Necessary equipment (sleeping bags, down jackets etc. if needed)
• Service charge
Cubierto de destinoCamino a Lukla Phakding
, Namche Bazar
y Everest Base Camp